Is Shredding Important for your Peace of Mind?
Whether it is a home office, professional practice, small workshop, or large corporation, you have several physical documents and digital records with personal or confidential data about your business, employees or customers. In order to prevent this information from falling into the wrong hands, you must take several precautions, such as:
- Secure storage of physical documents
- Robust encryption of digital records
- Clean desk policy to ensure critical files and papers are not easily accessible
- Information security measures that encourage strong passwords and safe digital habits
- Systematic sorting, labeling and tracking of files, records and digital storage devices, based on a formal retention and destruction schedule.
- Committing to meticulous disposal of all redundant records through professional shredding services.
At TITAN Mobile Shredding, we have decades of experience in secure collection and safe disposal of documents and hard drives for an extensive range of clients across various industries. Read on to know how our shredding practices focus on protecting your information and give you peace of mind.
Professional Shredding Services – A Small Price to Pay for Your Peace of Mind
Shredding is the safest way to securely destroy your physical records or information stored in digital storage devices. However, if you are looking for a time and money-saving method for safe disposal of your materials, then count on a professional paper shredding company, such as TITAN Mobile Shredding. After all, the only way to get peace of mind is by hiring data destruction experts who go the extra mile to protect your records at every step of the process.
We come to your location: Whether you store your files and records at home, office, or a warehouse, we come to your location with our mobile shredding trucks.
- You can sign up for our routine on-site shredding services or annual record purging, depending on the volume and frequency of material that you need to securely destroy.
- We provide free, locked collection containers that hold your records between shredding appointments.
We shred physical, as well as digital records: Our vehicles feature high-powered, industry-grade shredders that can destroy documents, as well as digital media, such as hard drives, thumb drives, CDs, DVDs, and more.
- You don’t need to remove staples or paper clips before shredding paper in our machines; less handling not only means less time to shred, but also better security of the material to be shred.
- Since we have video cameras in our mobile trucks, you can oversee the entire destruction process. We ensure that all confidential or sensitive material is completely destroyed in our shredders, before leaving your premises.
We are NAID Certified: As a NAID AAA Certified Company, we have the knowledge and expertise to remain compliant with all legal requirements that are applicable to your establishment, including FACTA, HIPAA, GLB, or other industry-specific privacy laws. Moreover, our internal processes are subject to strict controls. From collection, shredding and baling, to packing, transportation and recycling of the shredded material, we go through detailed scrutiny at every step.
Data protection and peace of mind is our # 1 priority: Our Downstream Data Coverage is a free, built-in professional liability insurance that protects your data and information. It gives you 100% coverage against security breaches at any step of the shredding process.
We offer other flexible shredding arrangements: In addition to on-site purging, we offer monthly community shredding events, periodic sponsored shred events, as well as plant-based shredding services. Our data destruction professionals will be happy to advise you on the method that is most suitable for your specific requirements.
For trusted, reliable and safe disposal of documents and hard drives, call TITAN Mobile Shredding at (866) 848-2699. You can also contact us online to request your free quote.