Looking for Secure and Affordable Destruction of Paper Records?
Consider a Convenient, Local Shredding Event
Sitting on a stack of personal or business records that are no longer useful or relevant? Not sure where or how to securely dispose of the papers because of the confidential or sensitive information they contain? Monthy community or Sponsored shredding events may be just the answer you are looking for.
At times, the volume of records that you need to dispose of is not very high, which means, investing in a shredder may be a waste of money and precious work space. On the other hand, it is possible that you have several boxes of paper and files to destroy, but your requirement is as infrequent as once or twice a year. Moreover, even if you have a personal shredder, the little pieces of cut paper are easy to re-assemble, if they fall into the wrong hands. Essentially, your information is vulnerable until you safely destroy the shredded bits of paper.
Benefits of Attending a Local Shredding Event
No matter what your constraints, a local shredding event is one of the most convenient and affordable ways for safe disposal of your personal or business records. From receipts, credit card bills and bank statements, to redundant legal, medical or tax documents, you can get rid of every scrap of paper that contains sensitive data or Personally Identifiable Information (PII). The goal is to protect not just your own information, but also anything pertaining to your business, employees or customers.
In addition to the convenience and cost-effectiveness of attending a local shredding event, here are some of its other advantages:
- Better Control: Your papers go through powerful, industrial shredders. After that, the cut bits are secured for recycling. You witness the process live, so you will not have to worry about your confidential papers sitting in boxes and waiting their turn.
- Safe and Environment-Friendly: When you shred paper at home, you do not have control over its disposal once your garbage is collected. It is possible that your shredded papers accidentally end up in a landfill. However, when you take your records to a local shredding event, the professional shredding specialists are responsible for securely baling, shipping the shredded paper to a recycling facility.
- Easy and Time-Saving: Many residential and office shredders require you to manually remove the staples, binder clips or paper clips, before putting your papers into the machine. The machines used at community shredding events are capable of destroying paper without removing these items, saving you valuable time and considerable effort.
Shred Your Confidential Paper Records and Protect Yourself from Identity Theft
Although the secure destruction of paper is a tedious and time consuming process, avoid shortcuts, and do not simply dump your records into the recycle bin. Protect yourself from fraud, scams and identity theft by ensuring that any paper documents that contain your confidential information are completely shredded before being discarded.
At TITAN Mobile Shredding, we have a year round calendar of location-specific community shredding events and a number of other sponsored shred events. As a professional, insured and NAID AAA Certifiedcompany, we follow the strictest standards of destruction and subsequent disposal of shredded materials.
- TITAN Community Events: You can bring any number of boxes and pay a nominal cost of $10 per box to securely shred your confidential records. A Certificate of Destruction is provided.
- Sponsored Events: Typically a limit of 3 standard file boxes and are no cost to you.
- You can personally witness the in our mobile trucks fitted with high-powered shredders.
- You don’t need to book an appointment or pay a minimum service charge. Just stop by to get a load of obsolete records off your hands.
For all your paper shredding needs, take advantage of the community events offered by TITAN Mobile Shredding. We also offer residential services, including on-site mobile destruction and permanent drop-off locations. To know more, speak to one of our data destruction specialists at (866) 848-2699 or contact us online.