On-Site Records Purging
Do you have boxes or files stored in your office or a storage facility? We go directly to the source to securely destroy your confidential information. It is quick and cost effective for as few as 15 boxes! Some organizations only need this done once, others schedule the service annually.
Our NAID AAA Certified Service includes:
- A mobile shred truck comes directly to your office or storage facility.
- Our Data Destruction Specialists transport the boxes or files to the truck.
- If needed, we can remove your records from your file cabinets.
- All confidential material is destroyed on-site – in the truck, in the parking lot.
- You do not need to remove paper clips, staples, rings or binders.
- We shred the contents of your boxes, you are welcome to keep and reuse them or we will work with you to arrange for disposal or removal.
- X-Rays, CD’s, DVD’s, videos, tapes and diskettes can be collected for destruction.
- Certificate of Destruction is provided.
- 100% of the destroyed paper is recycled!
Ready to schedule a Records Purge? Just say YES and we will do the rest!
Contact us with the size of the boxes and the volume and we will give you a price estimate. Not sure how much you have? We can come to you to provide a quote!
Prices are provided by the box or by the 95 gallon bin – the higher the volume, the lower the price per box or bin. Visa, Master Card and American Express are accepted.
Typical box sizes are:
- Standard Letter/Legal: 12” x 15” x 10” or Copy Paper Box: 11 ½” x 18” x 9”
- Large Letter Transfer Box: 12” x 24” x 10”
- X-Large Legal Transfer Box: 15” x 24” x 10”