How to Select the Right Shredding Company
Protect your Business with Timely, Professional Shredding
Allowing another company to take care of your sensitive information is not always an easy decision to make. After all, shredding your confidential documents is meant to manage your risks, protect your liability, and destroy personal data – not compromise it. Fortunately, there are many factors to weigh that can help you select the right shredding company to protect your business. We are proud to hold all the requirements of a qualified and trustworthy shredding company, so you can have a pleasant and reliable experience.
5 Key Factors to look for in a Shredding Company
- Range of Services: A top quality shredding company will offer a range of services from paper document destruction to hard drive, media, and product destruction.
- Services at your Convenience: Look for a service provider that offers pick-up services at your office, followed by immediate shredding that you may witness. The right shredding company will also provide a calendar of service dates and deliver high-quality customer service.
- NAID AAA Service Provider: The certification validates policies and procedures of data destruction. NAID AAA certified companies ensure your confidential documents remain private through audits and security specifications such as employee background screenings and training.
- Fulfills Security Requirements: From the moment your personal documents are collected, reputable service providers will never leave them unaccompanied. Documents should be disposed of in secure, locked containers and ensure that trucks are equipped with security monitors.
- Certificate of Destruction: For every shred job, a shredding technician will give you a Certificate of Destruction. The certificate provides peace of mind and acts as physical evidence to show that all of your documents have been securely handled.
Choose a trusted NAID AAA Certified company to address your paper and digital media shredding needs. Call TITAN Mobile Shredding and speak to our data destruction professionals at (866) 848-2699 today or contact us online to request your free quote.